We don’t have control over car accidents. Many people every year suffer an accident leaving them badly injured. They have to go through legal proceedings without anyone to turn to for counsel. When you face an automotive accident, it’s vital that you get help from a car accident attorney. If you are hurt, hire an experienced and practiced accident lawyer to win you fair compensation. At iAccidentLawyer, each and every car accident attorney on our team has the proficiency to deal with any kind of car accident case. We have the expertise and capability to handle a wrongful death, personal injury, truck, motorcycle or auto accident. Client satisfaction is our top priority and that’s why our lawyers leave no stone unturned. We have collected tens of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients in the last ten years alone. Our accident attorney team takes care of everything from completing essential paperwork to contacting insurance companies. Expertise and professionalism are hallmarks of our accident lawyers. We completely understand the trauma and injuries a car crash can cause. The worst part about a car accident is that you may have to pay the price because someone else was not following safety rules. Our accident attorneys work very hard to make sure your auto accident claim is quickly processed and you receive the largest benefit possible. 95 percent of our cases settled out of court. It’s to your advantage to hire the services of a great car accident law firm to represent your lawsuit in court. iAccidentLawyer provides you with the lawyer who will ensure that you are aptly compensated. With members of one of the nation’s best car accident attorneys law firm on your case, you will sleep easier at night.
The law provides injured people with valuable rights, but those rights can be lost by guessing about the value of your case or by delaying for too long. Evidence can be lost, witnesses can forget and the statute of limitations can expire. Delays can cost you thousands!
Our team of accident professionals has collected over $150,000,000* on behalf of our clients in the last ten years alone and has successfully settled over 95 percent of cases out of court. That’s the result of over 20 years of combined experience representing accident victims.
• Adjusters deal with an injured person only once and they have to deal with us every day!
• There are 10 tactics adjusters use that cost you money.
• We'll tell you 3 questions to ask the adjuster that test whether they treat you fairly.
• Insurance companies are obligated to their stockholders and the negligent person who caused your injuries — not you.
• Insurance companies have enormous advantages: vast wealth, armies of sharp adjusters and lawyers, and at least 67 legal defenses to minimize or deny compensation.
• There is no legal formula regulating the compensation due to an injured person.
• If you were injured by an uninsured motorist, your own company is your opponent.
• See a Doctor IMMEDIATELY
Your injury could be more serious than you realize. If you don't have a doctor, we'll help you find one.
• Call an attorney IMMEDIATELY
If the adjuster asks you to see a "company doctor,” call an accident lawyer before you go.
• Don’t accept the first offer
Get a free second opinion from our team of legal advisors.
• Don’t give a statement to anyone
It's evidence that can be used against you.
• Don’t sign anything without our advice
It could be a release, which ends your right to collect in the future damages for your injury, or an authorization, which allows them to view all your confidential records.
• Don’t bother with legal clinics
They handle all kinds of cases and even defend drunk drivers! We sue drunk drivers. When you're injured, you need a law firm on your side that fights.
• Hire a lawyer that fights no-fault
We'll tell you why and how it applies to you
• Do "cut-rate" lawyers get "cut-crate" results? Do they really charge lower fees? Read the Fine Print!
• The law firm you choose can make a big difference. We'll tell you the 3 questions to ask any lawyer you call that will help you choose the right one.
• Who are the lawyers they refer people to and what are their qualifications?
• Do they disclose that those lawyers paid to be on the list and is that how they "qualified?”
• When you call us, you know who we are, what we do and who is responsible
• Our fee is contingent. It's a percentage of the money collected for you payable only when your case is successfully concluded. All costs necessary to prove how the accident happened and to maximize the value of your case are advanced. If no money is collected on your case, you owe nothing for fees or advances.
• We can find out if you are entitled to benefits from collateral sources and if a structured settlement is right for you.
• Special needs trusts for the seriously injured.
• When we handle your injury case, we'll help you handle your auto damage claim and we'll help you get a good deal on a rental car.
"No matter how long we talk or how many times you call back, there is no charge."
*This does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your case and results include that of independent associated counsel from NV, CA and AZ. Pictures depicted are a dramatization only and may not be members of the firm or actual accident scenes. In the event of a loss, you may be obligated to pay the opposing parties fees and costs. We are not affiliated with any public agency.