Call A Free Consultation
24 Hours - 7 Days


Connect with us: facebook twitter google yelp

Ashley Greene’s Condo Burned in an Accidental Fire

Posted on March 26, 2013

A fire ran rampant through Ashley Greene’s condominium on Friday, March 22nd in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, her dog died in the accidental fire. The dog was hiding or resting underneath Greene’s bed when the fire began burning down the apartment or condo.  Greene and her boyfriend, who were both sleeping at the time the blaze […]

800-920-0810 on Facebook Follow Us On G+ Reviews