California's Premier Personal Injury Attorneys
Call A Free Consultation
24 Hours - 7 Days
Why Choose iAccident Lawyer?
Click Here to Find Out
Robert Koenig, Esq.
The Accident Attorneys Group
$12,650,000 Recent Settlement
Truck vs Car accident suffering a significant head injury.
$8,000,000 Recent Settlement
To a Motorcyclist who was T-boned by a commercial vehicle resulting serious injury to his leg.
$1,000,000 Recent Settlement
Truck Driver hit by a car suffering from a burn.
$525,000 Recent Settlement
Car accident suffering a neck injury.
To minor from a power company truck hitting him resulting in brain damage.
Negligence resulting in severe burns to minor.
For wrongful death of mentally disabled man due to health care neglect.
Negligent hiring, supervision - truck tipped over while lowering cargo severly injuring worker.
Rear end by truck causing shoulder impingement.
Lawyers make their fees based on a contingency of your case settling or reaching a verdict, essentially we don’t get paid if you don’t get paid. We need to do all of the legal maneuvering necessary to convince the insurance company to pay up. It is imperative to hire a lawyer with deep pockets. What this means is that your case may require litigation that could run costs well in excess of $100,000. We are not pressured to settle cases on the insurance companies first or second offer. We settle cases when it is the right amount for your injury. With over 25 years of experience and thousands of cases successfully settled, we have the means and know how to get you the settlement you deserve!
We have recently moved in to a state of the art personal injury headquarters, equipped with the most up to date legal tools so that we can get you a huge recovery. Please call to schedule a visit at our new headquarters so you can see the difference for yourself.
iAccidentLawyer.com tips on how to handle an accident in San Diego:
• Keep an Emergency Kit – Keep writing utensil, paper (for taking notes), a disposable camera and a card with special medical instructions (if you have allergies or medical conditions) inside your glove compartment.
• File an Accident Report - Contact San Diego law enforcement and emergency services immediately after an accident and file an accident report. Do not sign anything until you have contacted your San Diego accident attorney first.
• Stay Safe – Make sure there are no serious injuries. If passengers cannot move, keep them safe inside the car until help comes. Turn on hazard lights to alert other drivers of the accident.
• Exchange information – Exchange names, phone numbers, insurance information (insurance company name and policy number,) write down the license number of the drivers and the license plate number with the make, model and year of all vehicles involved. Write down witnesses’ names, addresses, and phone numbers.
• Take Pictures – Take as many photographs as possible of the accident and your injuries from different angles, this will help illustrate scene of the accident.
• Get Protection – Discuss the accident and the nature of your injuries with the Accident Attorney’s Group and your doctor. Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign anything with anyone before first reviewing it with your attorney.
Being the victim of an accident can take a toll that is emotional, physical and financial on everyone. Getting better should be your first concern. iAccidentLawyer will help you pursue legal action while you recover from you injuries. They will battle insurance bullies until you have regained what is rightfully yours, you shouldn't hire just any attorney you need a top San Diego car accident attorney you need iAccidentLawyer.
*This does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your case and results include that of independent associated counsel. In the event of a loss, you may be obligated to pay the opposing parties fees and costs. We are not affiliated with any public agency. Nothing on this site or any site that brought you to this one, is to constitute an inference or implication that we are the "best" (or similar word) attorneys in comparison to other firms, but rather states our opinion. In the event that you fill out any forms or request a case evaluation, this does not guarantee that you: (a) do in fact have a case (b) that we will become your legal representation (c) does not guarantee a response from one of our attorneys (d) enter into any type of relationship with the firm. It is at our discretion to call you or take you on as a client. The Accident Attorneys' Group makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party web sites accessible by hyperlink from the site, or web sites linking to the site.This website, postings, articles, upkeep, and general online presence is controlled by a marketing team and is not necessarily the views, opinions, or writings of any Attorney(s) at The Accident Attorneys' Group.